Spring and Summer are a great time of year to detox.
First of all don’t think of detox as weight loss. This is not a weight loss plan, it is a plan to help your body rid itself of toxins that may be detrimental to your health and wellness.
It is really important that you schedule time in your calendar when you are not traveling or going to have social events. When you detox, please clear your calendar for a full 7 days, join it! Little to lose much to gain 😉
The combination I use to make these Detox juices is delicious and with all the benefits from veggies and fruits.
What ingredients is made of
Is always the same base, green apples and lemon. After we add the green leafy vegetables and others.
Because is a perfect combination. Lemon contains the Vitamin C encourage the absortion of iron and calcium from the green leafy vegetables.
Apples contains fibra (pectin) and antioxidants properties from vitamin C and E. Contains catechins and quercetin, two anticancer agents combating free radicals. In addition has expectorant properties.
Lemon, among other properties, is liver depurative and cannot miss.
How to prepare the juice
If you have a juice extractor at home you have easy to make. Don´t mind if you haven´t cause you can do it by hand, like I do. Here you have all you will need to make these delicious juices full of healthy nutrients 😉
- Quantity: 1L
- Time: 5 minutes
- Tools: blender+ vegetable milk filter bag/drainer or juice extractor
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 2 green apples, peeled and cutted
- 1/2 litre of wáter or coconut water
- Verduras de hoja verde u hortalizas (según te apetezca)
- Place in the blender lemon juice, apples, green leafy vegetables or other you have chosen, add water in the blender cup and blend.
2. Take a bowl with the filter bag, trough the content from the cup and extract the juice.