These Quinoa falafels served with kale chips, cauliflower and hummus are delicious.
You´ll only need few ingredients and they are very easy to make.
Ingredients for the falafels:
- 1 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour (or another flour)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- A pinch of salt, sea salt or Himalayan
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, preheat oven to 190ºC (375ºF) and line a baking sheet with baking parchment paper.
- Once skillet is hot, add onions and sauté for 4-5 minuts, or until slightly golden brown.
- Add garlic and sautéed for 2 more minutes then remove from heat and turn off stove top.
- Add all the ingredients (including garlic and onion) in a food processor and process until thoroughly combined.
- Taste the seasonings and add more salt if needed.
- Form your dough into balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and while you can start preparing the tahini dressing mixing all ingredients in a bowl with the help of a spoon.
- Remove the falafels from oven and let cool slightly.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy this delicious Buddhabowl.