Makes 6 cup cakes
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- ½ cup of coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup of pitted dates (or dried fruit)
- 1 tbsp of water
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup of soaked raw cashews
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/3 rice malt syrup
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp malt syrup
- 1 drop vegan friendly Blue color
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all the base ingredients together in a food processor.
- Press the base in your cuo cake moulds and place in the freezer.
- Mix the filling ingredients together starting with the cashews first on their own. Add more almond milk if needed.
- Add the filling, and place in the freezer. After an hour add the coconut cream and fridge to set. Enjoy!