I love these colorful rainbow veggies, full of antioxidants and nutrients. A funny way to eat vegetables.
This recipe is easy to make. Only have to place chopped vegetables iinto a baking sheet, add some oil, dried parsley and Himalayan salt. Bake for about 25 minutes or until they’re cooked.
I use to eat these roasted veggies with brown rice and some tamari, but they’re also delicious with other cereal like buckwheat, quinoa or soba noodles.
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped pumpkin
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup chopped eggplant
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 3-4 tbsp Olive oil Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 ºC (390ºC)
- Place the chopped vegetables into a baking sheet, add the parsley and olive oil.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve with brownrice or sobanoodles and enjoy!