Time: 35 minutes
- blender or food processor
- 1/2 onion
- 2 pumpkin slices, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 zuchinni, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Sweet paprika and
- In a large saucepan, add oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until tender without browning.
- Add pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add zuchinni. Cook for few minutes.
- Cover the vegetables with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add salt. With the help of a blend de or food processor blend until soft and smooth.
- Serve with olive drops and ssprinkle with parsley and sweety paprika.
Keep the vegetables cream soup in a glass container will conserve better the properties of vegetables and will not transmit food odors or flavors. You can keep it in the fridge during 48 hours or freeze it.