Creamy and naturally sweetened “Almond and Cacao Icecream”.
For the icecream:
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 Tbsp Almond butter (tahini or other nut/seed butter)
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup (or other healthy sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
For topping “Chocolate cream”:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Add bananas to a food processor or a blender and blend until a creamy icecream is formed.
- Add almond butter (or other nut/seed butter), cacao chips, maple syrup, vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt. Blend to combine.
- Heat coconut oil, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a saucepan until coconut oil melt. Mix well and set aside.
- Serve immediately or transfer to serving bowls and put in the freezer to thicken up. Top with chocolate sauce and chopped almonds. Enjoy!!
Can keep in the freezer up to 1 week.
For a soft cconsistency serve at room temperature before enjoying.