Serve: makes 2 x 12 cm round tarts
Tools: blender and tart shells
- ¾ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 5 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, drained and rinsed or 1-2 h
soaked in hot water
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp acai powder (I use @organicburst)
- ½ cup blueberries
- Place in a high speed blender or food processor raw walnuts, desiccated
coconut and dates. Mix until the mixture sticks together. Press into the tart shells.
- Rinse the blender out and place all the filling ingredients (starting with the wet) and process until smooth.
- Pour into the tart shells and refrigerate or freeze until set. Serve and enjoy!