This overnight oat chia seeds with kiwi and raspberry made with just 4 ingredients and it´s really easy to make. Another kind of breakfast, naturally sweetened and so delicious. You´ll love it!
Oats are a whole-grain food, known scientifically as Avena sativa. They´re a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Oats and oatmeal have many health benefits such as weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. They are loaded with with fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or sub coconut sugar, organic brown sugar, or stevia to taste)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- In this case I have used Kiwi and raspberries but you can also use sliced banana, strawberries or granola
- In a small bowl, add almond milk, chia seeds and maple syrup (or other sweetener) and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Add oats and stir a few more times. Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day, open, add toppings and enjoy.
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.