These crunchy kale chips will have your whole family begging for more kale. It is related to cruciferous vegetables. Is very high in antioxidants. They have powerful cardioprotective, blood pressure lowering, anti-inflamatory, anti-viral, anti-depressant and anti-cancer effects. Try them, little to lose much to gain.
- 1 head kale, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt, for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 175ºC.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Wash and dry well.
- Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil and salt.
- Bake 8 minutes, turning the leaves halfway through and bake for 4-6 minutes more until crisp. Sprinkle with salt and wait 3 minutes before eating. Enjoy!