A amazing combination of crumbly biscuit, soft caramel filling and smooth chocolate. It’s one of those treats that’s craved by kids and grown ups.
Ingredients for the base:
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 3 tbsp buckinis
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
Ingredients for the Caramel:
- 8 medjool dates, soaked
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or tahini)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
Ingredients for the chocolate topping:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
1. For the base: First place the almonds And buckinis in the food processor. After process, place the rest of the ingredients (base) in the food processor and blend until well combined. Press the dough into a llines baking sheet or container.
2. For the Caramel: place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
3. For the Chocolate topping: mix all the ingredients in a food processor and combine until no lamps remaine. Pour over the chocolate topping.
4. Place in the freezer for an hour. Enjoy every bite 😉
Make slices anda store in the fridge.
The inspiration of this recipe comes from @mindul_moose