Serve: 2 persons
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin
- ½ small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger
- water to cover the vegetables
- ¼ tsp of cumin powder
- ¼ tsp of nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Chickpea Croutons
- Cut and peel the pumpkin and onion. Peel and chop garlic and ginger.
- Place onion, garlic and ginger in a saucepan with oil and add spices, salt and fry.
- Add buckwheat and pumpkin. Cover with water. Cover the pot and take to boil. When it boils, lower the heat and cook for 20 minutes without lid.
- With the help of a food procesador blend vegetables until smooth.
- Decorate with topping and enjoy!