Kitchen tools: oven
- 4 peppers roasting
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Wash the peppers under running water and dry them well.
- Put baking paper in the oven tray and place the whole peppers.
- Throw a drizzle of olive oil on top and a little salt.
- Lower the oven temperature to 180 °C, put the tray with the peppers to roast them and cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and wait until the peppers are cool to remove the skin and seeds. Cut them into strips. We can eat them served with olive oil and salt.
To conserve them, keep them in a glass jar, add a little of cooking water and fill with olive oil to coat them. They can be kept about 30 days in the refrigerator.
If you want to conserve them for a long time, fill the boats (sterilized) by adding olive oil to cover the peppers. We will put them to the water bath, boiling for at least 20 minutes.
Another way to preserve them is to freeze them. Just make little packets with plastic wrap with the amount that suits you.