These Coffee protein bar recipe is one of my favorites. Dairy free, gluten free and vegan. Great for special diets.
Tools: Blender or food processor
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
Ingredients coffee cream:
- 1 cup soaked cashews (2 h)
- ½ cup cereal coffee
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
Ingredients chocolate coating:
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Place crust ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor. Mix until the mixture sticks together. Press into the bar molds.
- Rinse the blender out and place all the filling and process until smooth. Pour into the bar molds and refrigerate or freeze until set.
- Top bars with the chocolate coating.
- Place back in refrigerator to chill. Serve and store in refrigerator