Time: 20 minutes + 1 hour in refrigerator
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 piece of fresh ginger or 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp rice syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients: buckwheat flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, salt and spices.
- In another bowl mix wet ingredients: oil, almond milk, rice syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix all the ingredients and stir well until combined. Wrap the dough in a plastic and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove dough, stretch it with the help of a rolling pin until you have 6 mm thick and with the help of cookies cutter (the ginger bread man is my favorite) cut the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and place cookies into a tray of oven lined with baking paper. If you want to make a hole to pass a string and hang them into the tree use candy stick.
- Bake the cookies for 7 minutes, until they are golden brown. Should be tender and allow the cookies to stand until the cookies are firm enough. Happy Christmas!