Red cabbage belongs to the cruciferous family and is characterized by its striking red or purple colour.
This Red cabbage cream with its characteristic purple color, besides being delicious is an ally of the stomach.
Here’s the recipe.
Serve: 4 people
Time: 25 mins
- 1 small red cabbage
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 onion (purple), peeled and chopped
- 1 l of water or vegetable broth
- 100 ml coconut milk (optional)
- 2 tbsp oilve oil
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Have all the vegetables well washed and prepared.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the leek and onion with a pinch of salt. Fry for a few minutes until softened. Add chopped cabbage and fry for 5 minutes. Cover with water or vegetable broth, bring to boil, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, a pinch of salt and with the help of a blender beat until you get a creamy…
- Sautéed green asparagus and place with some coconut cream. Serve and enjoy!