Tools: Blender or food processor
Ingredients for the base:
- 1/2 cup of raw almond
- ½ cup of coconut grated
- 3 cucharadas soperas de aceite de coco
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 advocados
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 3 tbsp of ryce syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lima juiced
Method for the base:
- In a bowl all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the coconut oil and mix well until dry ingredients are wet.
- Put the mix in the mould, crush well in the bottom to get a compact base.
- Store in the fridge for one hour.
Method for the filling:
- Peel and cut advocate into small cubes.
- Place in a blender with the rest of the wet ingredients and blend until smooth, without lumps.