Serve: 8-10 bites
- 1 carrot peeled
- 1/2 cup ground almond
- 4 dates pitted
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
- Peel the carrots and cut them into small pieces before putting them in the blend jar.Blend well until the carrot is well chopped.
- Add pitted dates and blend until dates form a paste.
- Place the mix into a bowl, add ground almond and mix well all the ingredients.
- With the help of a tablespoon, pick up the dough and form balls with the help of the hand.
- In a bowl, add grated coconut and decorate the balls. Enjoy!