These yummy apple chips will disappear almost as quickly as you make them! They’re perfect for healthy snacks and easy to take on the road. The secret is baking at a very low temperature for a long time, which dehydrates the apples.
- Golden Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 110º C.
- Arrange apple slices in a single layer on prepared baking sheets.
- Add ground cinnamon and sprinkle over apple slices.
- Bake in the preheated until apples are dried and edges curl up, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer apple chips to a wire rack until cooled and crispy.