Have you ever tried making your own cereal bars? Your very own crispy, crunchy, seed-topped crackers? try it! This cereal bars are easy to make at home with just some basic ingredients, a rolling pin and a baking sheet. Make yourself a quick batch tonight and have homemade cereal bar for lunches, snacks, and dinners all week long.
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour
- 1 / 2 cup sunflower seeds (without toast)
- 1 / 2 cup sesamo seeds (without toast)
- 1 cup gluten free oat flakes
- 1 cup whole cooked cereal cooked
(brown rice, millet, buckwheat…)
- 2 cups of water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp of raisins (optional)
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Mix in a bowl dry ingredients.
- Add olive oil and water to the dry ingredients and mix well. Let stand the mass for 5 minutes.
- With a roll pin press dough and bake for about 45 minutes. To get crispy try not exceed with the thickness, half centimeter is enough.
- Before placing in the oven, add some seeds on top (sesam, sunflower and pumpkin) and add some cinnamon.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. After this time, remove and enjoy!
This cereal bar can be used such as appetizer with hummus, etc…