Time: 5 minutes
Tools: Food processor, blender or box-grater
Serves: 2 person
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 advocado, peeled and pitted
- Garlic sprouts
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Soya sauce
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, then remove all greens and cut into 4 even sections
- With a box grater, use the medium-sized holes or a food processor with the grater attachment, to grate the cauliflower into the size of rice, leaving any large, tough stems behind.
- Transfer to a clean towel or paper towel and press to remove any excess moisture, which can make your dish soggy.
- Once you have your cauliflower rice, simply sauté in a large skillet over medium heat in 1 tbsp oil. Cover with a lid so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender. Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, then season as desired (such as with soy sauce or salt and pepper).
- Mash the advocado and add some drops of lemon juice to avoid turn black. Reserve.
- Sauté in the large skillet over medium heat with a little olive oil the tempeh. Cook for 2 minutes each side. Reserve.
- Is time to serve. With the help of a metal ring place the rice cauliflower seasoned with olive oil and soya sauce, then place the mashed advocado, another cauliflower rice layer, place cooked tempeh, add slices of advocado with some sprouds and serve with a vinaigrette made with olive oil, lemon juice and Himalayan salt. Enjoy!