Time: 40 minutes
- 4 big carrots, peeled and cutted
- 2 tbsp tablespoons of crushed almond
- 1 tbsp of cumin powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or toasted tahini)
- 1 small garlic, chopped
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven 200ºC.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and put the carrots cuted into regular pieces. Add the spices, olive oil and salt. Mix with your hands and put the tray into the oven for about 30 minutes, watching every 15 minutes and turning them around. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Put the roasted carrot in the blender and add almond butter, lemon juice, garlic and ground almonds. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl with some crackers or veggies and enjoy!