Makes: 8 mini donut
Tools: Blender or food processor
- 1 cup of non dairy milk
- 1 tsp of apple vinegar
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder a pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of flaxseed
- 3 tbsp of water
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- Chocolate powder
- Preheat oven to 200 ºC.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl mix the flaxseeds, water, non dairy milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and mixed until combined.
- Brush coconut oil on silicone mold.
- Pour donut butter into mold filling (no more than ¾).
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the donuts look golden brown.
- Take out of oven flip mold and the donuts will fall out. Serve and enjoy!