Time: 45 minutes
- 4 red bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven 200ºC.
- Place the walnuts in the oven tray and toast for 10 minutes. Be careful don´t get burn. Reserve.
- Put the red peppers in the tray and bake for 45 minutes, turning them half-cooked.
- After this time, remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove skin and seeds.
- Add the peppers to the blender with the roasted walnuts, olive oil and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Served with some bread or veggies and enjoy!