Today I bring a healthy and easy breakfast full in antioxidants thanks to cherries and blueberries.
To complete this breakfast I added hemp and sesame seeds. These seeds provide with omega 3 fatty acids and calcium, among other nutrients.
A quick way to feed yourself in a healthy and tasty way!
Time: 5 minutes
Tools: Blender or food processor
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or you can use them frozen
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk or unsweetened
- Toppings: Pitted and in half cutted, hemp seeds, sliced banana, sesame seeds and shredded coconut
- Add all the ingredients in the blender and bled until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy this delicious breakfast and smile!